Our office in Hitchin has an attractive and prominent window display projecting an effective presentation to encourage home seekers to talk to trained Sales Negotiators on a broad spectrum of property matters, be it their dream country cottage, town centre apartment, country estate or family home. Whatever the size or price range of your home, it requires marketing to full advantage. Our Trained Valuers have a wealth of local knowledge and sales experience and we are frequently told that our friendly down to earth approach makes a refreshing change. Providing colour photographs often taken by local professional photographers on all property details we have proved that this strong and effective marketing achieves the best results.
We cater for all. Through our discreet marketing service we have sold many, many homes without the need for online advertising or For Sale boards. Talk to us and we'll create a marketing campaign to suit you.
Here are a few simple steps to help you on your way to a stress free sale:
1) Choosing the right Estate Agent: The right Estate Agent for you should have a good reputation, be their local market leaders in area knowledge and have staff that you can work well with and trust. At Norgans we have a dedicated sales office on Brand Street where you can come and meet the team and have a chat. You will be provided with a set of Sales terms and conditions to consider which we will need signed and return before we can commence marketing.
2) Be honest: At Norgans we will work to suit your objectives and timescales. By knowing the reason or need for your move, the way you want your property priced and marketed and the timescale in which this needs to happen we will be able to work effectively with you to achieve your goal.
3) Let your Agents do the leg work - you're paying for our expertise and experience. At Norgans we have dedicated staff who work 7 days a week to ensure that your property is valued correctly, marketed appropriately and that applicants are accompanied on viewings.
4) Understanding your property’s value: Our staff will be able to work with you to provide you with three levels of pricing; a base price below which we couldn't recommend acceptance; a likely achievable price and a recommended guide price with your target price taken into consideration. Accurate pricing taking into account changing market conditions is probably the key aspect of selling your home as leaving the property on the market at an inflated asking price will affect the appeal and saleability.
5) Light, Camera, Action: Please ensure that your property is ready to be in the limelight. We will visit the property, draw up floor plans take full details and photograph the property. Telling us your favourite features of your home and why you love the property will assist with the marketing. Purchasing a property is never just about the financial aspect, so often people buy with their eyes and their hearts, that's why its crucial that your home is shown at its uncluttered best!
6) Flexibility and Efficiency: The best way for us to sell your property within your desired time frame is for us to have maximum access to the property to carry out viewings. It is always best to provide us with a set of keys and we will always inform you of when we are going to the property and give you viewing feedback.
Please fill out the form below to book an Valuation.